Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LDS Holistic Living Conference

This is an exciting event. I participated last year and was very impressed with the organization and quality of classes/speakers there. I got to meet most of them the night before at a "speakers dinner". The only trouble was, I presented 3 classes and didn't have time to participate in the other classes. I also had a booth in the vendors area and that kept me very busy as well. If you just come for the vendors, it would be well worth your time.

This year I am happy to be one of the speakers again, but I'm only doing 2 classes and I'm also renting a booth. Go the website and check out the classes and speakers and see if this is something that you want to take advantage of. I will need an assistant to help me with the booth. If anyone out there would like to do this with me please email me at... joannesmithseal@gmail.com

www.ldsholisticliving.com

Look for this conference on facebook and twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment