Saturday, November 1, 2014

November and December Classes

I think this is it for 2014.    Up coming classes:

The next one is Tuesday Nov. 11 at the Herb Shop in Orem on State Street just a block south of Center Street at 6:30.   This class will be the usual introduction to Fermentation with emphasis on vegetable ferments and lacto-fermentation of all read canned foods.   No fee but plenty of tastes. 


The next two classes are at my house in Orem, 727 N. 450 East.   No fee
Wed. Nov. 19 at 7:00.  This class will focus on 
"Grains, Sourdough and Pulses;  Wheat Sensitive Alternatives for Health and Food Storage".   I will have blood type pulse combinations for tasting and packages for sale.  


Tues. Dec. 16  also at my house but in the afternoon at 1:00 pm.  The emphasis will be on lacto-fermentation of all ready canned foods and vegetable ferments.  I will also demonstrate how to put together a basic cabbage sauerkraut.      No fee

No comments:

Post a Comment