Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Fountain Green, Utah Class

We had a wonderful time with the women of the Fountain Green First Ward at last nights fermenting class!    Thank you all for coming.

God bless you as you implement some of this crazy fermenting stuff into your daily routines and food processes.  There is a learning curve with any new food or process.  Please feel free to email me or call me with questions (but not til next Wed, the 28 as I am out of town til then).  

I sent sister Cook a document on the Blood Type Diet  food list that was not included in the print-outs I had.  Please contact her if you bought a Pulse or are interested.  She will also give you a "scoby" for kombucha if you are interested in starting kombucha.  

Explore my blogs for further information on some of the topics I talked about in class.  Just keep going back to older posts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment